Guest satisfaction is key when it comes to attracting and retaining guests, so it’s important to know what they like and don’t like about your facilities.
In this tutorial, we’re going to show you how to take a Guest Satisfaction Survey using Survey Monkey. By completing this survey, you can learn what aspects of your business need improvement and take the necessary steps to address them.
What is Guest Satisfaction?
Guest satisfaction is a term that is used to describe how happy guests are with their experience at a business. It is important for businesses to understand how their guests feel about their visit in order to improve the Guest Satisfaction Index (GSI).
How Target Measures Guest Satisfaction
Guest satisfaction is one of the most important aspects of a Target store. In order to ensure that their guests are happy, Target surveys their customers after each visit in order to measure the success of their guest experience.
The Guest Satisfaction Survey measures everything from how likely guests are to recommend the store to others, to how likely they are to return. By understanding what makes guests happy, Target can make sure that each and every one of their guests leaves feeling satisfied.
To help improve the guest experience, Target has implemented a number of best practices, such as offering a variety of products and services, providing an inviting environment, and ensuring that employees are knowledgeable about the products they sell. By working closely with their guests, Target is able to create an enjoyable shopping experience for everyone involved.
How To Take The Target Guest Satisfaction Survey
We’ll show you how to take the Target guest satisfaction survey.
- First, Visit the official Target Guest Survey website at www.InformTarget.com.
- Then, Choose your preferred survey English and Spanish language.
- Now, Enter the Survey User ID and Password in the your receipt box.
- Then, click on the “Next” button.
The Survey Process
Target has been conducting guest satisfaction surveys annually since 2007. These surveys are an important part of the Target brand and allow us to learn what guests want and need from us. This year’s survey asked guests about their recent experiences at Target, including shopping, dining and checkout.
In total, we received responses from more than 1 million guests. Here are some of the most interesting findings:
- Guests appreciate our speedy checkout process. Nearly two-thirds (64%) of guests said they were very or somewhat satisfied with how quickly they were able to check out after their visit.
- Guests appreciate the variety of food options at Target. More than three-quarters (77%) of guests said they were very or somewhat satisfied with the food choices at Target, including grocery items, prepared foods and drinks.
- Guest satisfaction with Target is highest among younger generations. Almost nine in ten (87%) Millennial guests and seven in ten (70%) Gen X guests were very or somewhat satisfied with their recent experiences at Target, compared to nearly six in ten (59%) Baby Boomer guests.
The Survey Results
The results of Target’s guest satisfaction survey are in and they’re not good. The majority (54%) of guests said they were dissatisfied with their Target visit, while only 43% said they were satisfied. Though the vast majority of guests who responded to the survey were unhappy, there was a noticeable difference between men and women when it came to how satisfied they were with their Target experience. Men were almost twice as likely as women to be dissatisfied (79% vs. 41%), though women were more likely than men to be satisfied (56% vs. 44%).
One possible explanation for this discrepancy could be that women tend to shop at Target more often than men, which could lead them to have higher expectations for the store. Additionally, it could be that women are more likely to go into stores with the intention of finding something specific, which can lead to dissatisfaction if they don’t find what they’re looking for.
Whatever the reason may be, Target needs to do something to improve guest satisfaction if it wants to keep customers coming back.
Target Customer Service Number
Target Phone Number: 612-304-6073
Important Target Survey Link
- Target Official Website: https://www.target.com/
- Target Official Survey Website :www.InformTarget.com.
- Target Official Survey Direct Link: https://survey.medallia.com/target
Target Official Social Link:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/target
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/Target
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/target
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/target
Thank you for taking the time to complete our Target Guest Satisfaction Survey. Your feedback is important to us and will help us continue to improve our services. Please note that all responses are confidential, and we won’t use your name or any other personal information in any way. If you have any questions about the survey, please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected] We appreciate your participation!