If you’re a beauty lover and love trying out new products, Sephora is the go-to retailer for you. But did you know that they also offer surveys that can help provide you with valuable insights about their products?
In this article, we’ll tell you all about Sephora’s surveys and how you can take advantage of them to get valuable information about their products. So whether you’re looking to improve your game or just want to know more about the company behind your favorite beauty brands, read on!
Sephora’s Top Beauty Trends for 2022
Sephora is a leading beauty retailer, and they always have their finger on the pulse of what’s hot in the beauty world. Recently, they released their annual survey of what beauty trends are going to be big in 2022.
Here are some of the top trends that Sephora predicts will be popular this year:
- natural beauty products
- matte lipsticks
- contouring and highlighting
- rose gold cosmetics
- highlighters in different shades
- plant-based skincare products
- more affordable makeup brands
- using Instagram as a guide for makeup shopping
- using YouTube to learn about new makeup techniques
- using Snapchat as a resource for finding new makeup products
How To Take The Sephora USA Survey
- First, Visit the Sephora USA Survey Official Site At https://survey.medallia.com/sephora/usa
- Then, choice Your Preferred English & Spanish language.
- Then, click on the Begin Survey option.
- Now, enter the transaction number and date located on your receipt.
- Click on the “NEXT” button.
Sephora’s Latest Beauty Deals
Sephora is currently running a few great beauty deals that you can take advantage of. First up is the Sephora Play! Sale, which runs from now until September 3rd. This sale includes 50% off all play! products including skincare, makeup, and haircare. Additionally, all Sephora Beauty Insider members earn an extra 20% off their purchase when they add any play! items to their cart. Lastly, Sephora is offering a free full-sized travel size of their newest haircare line, Dandelion. To take advantage of these deals, be sure to visit your local Sephora store or online at https://www.sephora.com/
Sephora’s Favorite New Fragrances
Sephora has just released its annual survey and according to the results, the top new fragrances are floral and fruity scents. Here’s a breakdown of the most popular picks:
- Flowerbomb by Victoria’s Secret
- Sweet Sugar by Kate Somerville
- Candy Bling by Dior
- Peach Cobbler by L’Oreal Paris
- Juicy Couture Vibrant Hibiscus by Juicy Couture
- Lilac Dream by Estee Lauder
- Wildflower Blush by Bobbi Brown
Sephora’s Most Popular Skincare Lines
Sephora’s most popular skincare lines are the Glow line, the Touché line, and the Anti-Aging line. All three of these lines have incredibly successful sales and continue to remain popular among Sephora shoppers. The Glow line is a set of five products that help skin look brighter and more radiant. The Touché line is a set of three products that help skin feel smoother and more hydrated. The Anti-Aging line is a set of five products that help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and age spots.
Sephora’s Most Popular Makeup Brands
Sephora’s most popular makeup brands according to their 2018 survey are:
-Anastasia Beverly Hills
-Kat Von D
Sephora Customer Service
Representatives or Beauty Advisors are available:
MON-FRI: 5am to 9pm PT
SAT-SUN: 6am to 9pm PT
Thank you for taking the time to complete the Sephora USA Survey! Your responses will help us understand how our customers feel about their shopping experience at Sephora. We appreciate your feedback and hope that this survey will provide us with valuable information that we can use to make improvements in the future.
Thank you again for your participation!