ALDI is a well-known grocery store chain that has been growing rapidly in recent years. With stores all over the world, ALDI offers an extensive selection of food and affordable prices. In order to better understand their customers, ALDI recently released the results of their customer satisfaction survey. The survey looked at a wide range of topics, from store layout and staff training to product quality and pricing. Check out the infographic below to get a better understanding of what customers thought about their experiences at ALDI.
Requirements For Tell ALDI Survey
- ALDI store cashier receipt.
- The need for reliable internet access is at an all-time high.
- The ALDI survey usually takes about 5 to 10 minutes to complete.
- A laptop, PC, smartphone, or tablet is an ideal companion for your business and personal use.
- You’ll need to be able to speak English or Spanish fluently.
- You must be a user with an email address and have confirmed it.
Rules For the Tell ALDI Survey Sweepstakes
- We require USA residents in order to register.
- Your age must be 18 years or older.
- You can only submit one receipt for each item, for the product you’re shopping.
- The ALDI Company does not allow employees to enter.
How to take TellAldi Survey At www.TellAldi.com?
- First, visit the ALDI Survey official site at http://www.tellaldi.us/.
- Then, select your preferred language.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Enter the code located on the bottom of your receipt.
- Next box enter date, and time from your receipt.
- Click on the “Next” button to begin the ALDI Survey
Overall Satisfaction with ALDI
Overall satisfaction with ALDI is high, with nearly two-thirds of survey respondents saying they are very satisfied or satisfied with their experience at the store. This compares favorably to the overall satisfaction rates of major grocery chains in the U.S., where around half of customers report being very satisfied or satisfied.
One reason for this high satisfaction rate may be that ALDI emphasizes low prices and limited selection. In fact, nearly three-quarters of survey respondents say that price was either extremely important (28%) or very important (51%) when shopping at ALDI, compared to 27% who say the same about Walmart and 23% who say the same about Trader Joe’s.
ALDI Customer Services Details
Attention: Customer Service,
1200 N. Kirk Rd.
Batavia, IL 60510.
Contact ALDI Customer Service by email.
- ALDI Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ALDI.USA
- ALDI Twitter: https://twitter.com/AldiUSA
- ALDI Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aldiusa/
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your input is valuable and will help us improve our ALDI Customer Service experience. We appreciate your feedback and hope that you had a positive experience while shopping with us. If not, please feel free to let us know what we can do to make your next visit more enjoyable. Thanks again for participating in this survey!