The Wells Fargo Activate Card is a credit card that offers 1.5% cashback on all purchases, as well as other features such as free access to your FICO score, 24/7 fraud monitoring, and no foreign transaction fees.
The Wells Fargo Activate card is a credit card that offers some great features to help make your life easier.
In this article, we’re going to review all of the benefits and downsides of this card so you can decide whether or not it’s the right credit card for you.
What is the Wells Fargo Activate Card?
The Wells Fargo Activate Card is a prepaid card that has no credit check.
You can load cash onto the card and then use it anywhere Visa is accepted in stores and online.
Along with this, you can also get cash at ATMs for free.
The prepaid card doesn’t require any personal identification to verify your identity, so you don’t need a SSN or an address.
Benefits of the Wells Fargo Active Card
- The Wells Fargo Active Card is designed to give you cash back rewards on your purchases.
- It is paired with a debit account that has no monthly fees, letting you avoid the hassle of managing multiple accounts.
- The Wells Fargo Active Card also comes with exclusive offers and savings opportunities and is accepted at over one million locations nationwide.
- The Wells Fargo Activate Card is a no-annual-fee credit card.
- It features the Wells Fargo Mobile Wallet, which allows customers to pay at the checkout by scanning their phone at the register, and it provides premier car rental collision protection coverage.
What is Wellsfargo.com/activatecard?
The Wells Fargo Activate Card is a Visa debit card that has no credit check.
You can order the card online and activate it yourself.
It includes a number of great features such as online banking, fraud protection, and a mobile app for remote access and control.
How to Activate a Wells Fargo Credit Card Online?
- The Wells Fargo Activate Card allows you to enjoy the convenience of your card and manage it online at Wellsfargo.com/activatecard.
- There are no physical cards, just a 16-digit virtual card number.
- The activation process is easy too.
- Just go to the login page and enter the information on your credit application.
- Once you have activated your account, you can start using it right away.
How to Activate a Wells Fargo Credit Card through Phone?
You can activate the Wells Fargo Activate Card using the phone number 18006424720.
It takes 24 hours before you can use your card to make a purchase, unless someone steals your information.
How to Activate a Wells Fargo credit card through Mobile App?
You can activate your Wells Fargo credit card either in-person or online.
The card must be activated within 50 days of the date of issue or 150 days of the date of shipment.
How to Activate Wells Fargo Card at ATM
There are 5 different ways to activate your Wells Fargo Card.
You can do it online, call 1-888-935-2127, go to a branch location, or visit an ATM.
If you choose the ATM activation method, follow the instructions on the screen and select the given option under “Activate your card now.”
Wells Fargo credit card helpline
- Wells Fargo Online: 1-800-956-4442 (24/7)
- Exchange your Wells Fargo prices: 1-877-517-1358
FAQs: General Questions
Q1: What is the sign-up bonus for the Wells Fargo Activate Card?
The Wells Fargo Activate Card has a 10,000 Point Bonus after spending $3,000 in the first 3 months.
Q2: What are the rewards of a Wells Fargo Active Cash Card?
- If you’re in the market for a new credit card, but not interested in opening up a new bank account, Wells Fargo’s Active Cash Card is worth looking into.
- It has many of the same features as other high-end cards like the Capital One Venture Rewards Visa and Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite Mastercard.
- The rewards program offers one percent cash back on all purchases with no limits or tiers.
Q3: Is there a monthly or annual fee for this card?
No, the Wells Fargo Activate Card is a fee-free credit card.
Q4: Is this card worth it?
- I do not recommend this card because the interest rate is not competitive.
- If you are looking to get a credit card with this bank, I would recommend the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa.
- The Cash Wise credit cards have an introductory APR of 0% for 12 months on balance transfers and on purchases.
- There is no annual fee as well so it really is a good option for people who want to transfer balances from other cards and don’t want to pay an annual fee.
Q5: Is the Wells Fargo Active Cash Card right or not?
- The Wells Fargo Active Cash card is simple and easy to use.
- It gives you credit in real-time, so there’s no waiting for cash, and it doesn’t require a credit check.
- There’s a link to our online account where you can keep track of your transactions and payments.
- The app on your phone also sends reminders for due dates or pending transfers, so you don’t miss anything.
After reviewing the Wells Fargo Activate Card, I think it’s a good card for those who are looking to make a big purchase.
If you’re looking to use it as an everyday driver, you will likely find that this card is not the best option.