MyGroceryFeedback.com @ SpartanNash Guest Experience Survey
MyGroceryFeedback Survey : SpartanNash developed a MyGroceryFeedback survey to solicit input from guests regarding their visits to the grocery store. Clients, colleagues, and partners of SpartanNash can count on us for high-quality products and trustworthy service. Customers who complete the SpartanNash grocery survey can compete to win a $1,000 gift card. Applicants who meet the requirements can visit www.mygroceryfeedback.com, fill out the forms, and submit their entries before the deadline.
Requirements for the MyGroceryFeedback Survey
You need a recent SpartanNash store receipt with the survey number listed at the top in order to access the grocery feedback survey.
Using a computer, a mobile phone, or another device with an internet connection, you can access the SpartanNash Guest Experience Survey.
A functioning email address is required.
fundamental proficiency in either Spanish or English
MyGroceryFeedback Survey Guidelines and Eligibility
- To take part in the poll, no new purchases are necessary.
- must be a resident of Washington, DC, or the United States.
- It is necessary to be at least eighteen years old.
- An exterior envelope that has been sealed up holds a log of the maximum for a specific application.
- Each participant is also limited to one application per entry each month.
- You need to have a savings receipt in order to take the survey.
- There isn’t a money equivalent out there.
- cannot be related to a potential employer.
Instructions for taking the SpartanNash consumer survey or MyGroceryFeedback
- You can access the SpartanNash Survey website at mygroceryfeedback.com or https://spartannashguestexperience.survey.marketforce.com/.
- To access the survey, enter the SpartanNash survey code that is written on the receipt.
- After entering the poll, users will be asked where they went on their most recent vacation to Spartan Nash.
- Customers must then rate their most recent interaction with SpartanNash by choosing from one of five categories, ranging from highly satisfied to highly unhappy.
- Then, the users will be asked to rate the service’s speed, the accuracy of the order, and the quality on a scale ranging from highly satisfied to highly unsatisfied.
- Afterwards, questions about the environment, surroundings, cleanliness, and attitudes of the employees will be posed to the users.
- The users will then be prompted to list any issues, grievances, or concerns they had while using SpartanNash.
- Fill out the grocery feedback form by being truthful in your answers.
- Users who complete the grocery feedback form will receive a promo code to use on their subsequent visit.
Details on how to contact SpartanNash
- Call us at (616) 878-2000.
- Headquarters are located at 850 76th Street SW in Byron Center, Michigan, USA 49315.
- Feedback Group, PO Box 776, East Northport, NY 11731, is the mailing address.
- working from 10:00 am until 9:00 pm
- 24/7 hours of support